Friday 7 June 2013


TigerDirect (CA)
I am a proficient SEO content writer and a blogger with a history of well written articles on varieties of niches available for hire. I have written as an individual locally and as a member of a group who have many clients both locally and overseas; UK and USA inclusive. I can practically write on any topic and is able to write about 5-10 articles in a day. I have got enough time to commit to the writing work as it is currently the only work I do. I have a personal computer and an internet connection which is a big boost to ensuring that I always meet deadlines.

I research extensively on any topic given to me and at the end come up with a unique, well written and plagiarised-free article contents that are of very high standards. While doing this, I endeavor to strictly follow the instructions given for each article topic. I know how to put practical information in plain words, consumer friendly and in an engaging manner. I am popular for writing web contents that draw traffics for websites. I have also been recommended for meeting deadlines.



Contact /Hire Us


Would you fancy a proficient writer for your website or blog? 
Contact/Hire us!

Would you fancy a writer who can write articles for you on a variety of Niche? Contact/Hire Us!

Would you fancy a writer who who is an expert in producing  excellent SEO contents? Contact/Hire Us!

Would you fancy a writer who would give you uniquely written articles that pass CopyScape or plagiarism test? 
Contact/Hire Us!

Would you fancy a writer who will offer you large turnouts under strict deadlines?  Contact/Hire Us!

Would you fancy a writer who is passionate and dedicated and works according to instructions?  
Contact/Hire Us!

We are available for all your online content writing needs!

CONTACT INFORMATION:
blessing4quicksmart@gmail.com


CONTACT PERSON:
BLESSING C. MILLS

ed2go | online learning anytime, anywhere...just a click away

You could as well have a look at my linkedin profile at ng.linkedin.com/pub/bsmart-mills/64/a72/7b2/

Facebook profile at and twitter profile at https://www.facebook.com/blessing.mills.3

Twitter account at https://twitter.com/chidismart for samples of my articles. 



Blogs:
Also feel free to Visit the following blogs of ours for 
1) Tips to become a successful freelance writer and turn writing talents into money spinning machine-( http://bsmartonlinebusinessventures.blogspot.com/)
4) Tips To Help You Take Good Care Of Your Pet-    
5) How To Take Care Of Your Fussy Eating Toddler_
7) Health and Fitness Tips-
9) Tips To Live Eco Conscious Life-

10) Home Equipments and appliances Reviews and services-

No comments :

Post a Comment

You are free to make constructive comments but please be warned that abusive comments,posts, adult contents or pictures will not be tolerated.Such posts will be deleted.This is only meant for genuine online entrepreneurs and their clients.Thanks.